The Story of Dream, Believe & Achieve - Sapien Kid
What are dreams?
- Dreams are a common experience. Strange combinations of ideas in our dreams may make us more creative and give us ideas that help us to solve problems. Dreams may also improve our moods.
- Dreams as our thoughts.
- If we recognize these features of natural, normal dreaming, then it becomes easier to appreciate how and why dreams can anticipate future possibilities. In waking life, our minds do this all the time—we plan, predict, rehearse, and prepare for events coming in the future involving our most important concerns
- The ability to imagine and think about the future has given our species an enormous advantage through the course of evolutionary history. This is the best explanation for what people have traditionally called prophetic dreaming: the forward-thinking capacity of the human mind operates in both waking and dreaming.
- Dreams are an important part of life that changes the perception of life.
- Achieving a dream is to make a proper path/plan, get influence, motivation, fix our goal and make it success by executing it.
What is meant by believing?
- The act of accepting something as the truth is believing
- The concept of belief presumes a subject (the believer) and an object of belief (the proposition). So, like other propositional attitudes, belief implies the existence of mental states and intentionality, both of which are hotly debated topics in the philosophy of mind, whose foundations and relation to brain states are still controversial.
- Beliefs are sometimes divided into core beliefs (that are actively thought about) and dispositional beliefs (that may be ascribed to someone who has not thought about the issue).
What is meant by achieving?
- To bring about a desired result; succeed.
- is to bring to a successful conclusion; accomplish; attain. Another definition of achievement is to gain as by hard work or effort.
- Achieving goals entails far more than just hard work and dedication
Some steps that can help child to achieve goals in their life:
- Set smart goals
- Visualize desire outcome
- Create a massive action plan
- Hold yourself accountable
- Celebrate victories
Here are the steps to analyze and understanding your dreams:
- Write your dreams down
- Think of associations you have with images in the dream
- Examine your emotions
- Ask what the dream could be trying to tell you.
How we can set our dreams:-
- It should be specific
- Avoid negative interpretation
- It should be realistic
- Tie action to each goals of dream
For understanding yourself you need to look out after-
What subjects do you like?
Which subjects do you enjoy at school? Which subjects you enjoy the most and would like to take that subject to learn for the long run.
What other interests do you have?
Do you like to play sports? People look for a range of interests beyond school work. Taking part, and succeeding in, activities such as sport demonstrates that you can work well with others- an important part of many jobs.
Many people have hobbies that develop into careers, and not always in obvious ways. If you enjoy drama, for example, you might go on to forge a career as an actor, but you will also have skills that could be used in giving presentations or working as a teacher.
Think about your hobbies and interests and how they could be put to use in the workspace.
What motivates you?
What is most important in your life?
Do you want fame, status, and high earning or would you gain more satisfaction from helping others in the community? Do you seek excitement and challenge in your life, or are stability, freedom, and comfort more valuable.
What skills do you have?
Whether you are still at school, or have already gained work experience, think about the skills you have developed. You may be highly creative, be a great communicator, or have advanced IT skills, you may be good at problem-solving or excel at working with your hands.
What are your circumstances?
Do you want to work in a particular place-close to family and friends, for example- or are you prepared to relocate?
What are the costs of education and training in your chosen area- can you realistically afford them.
What are your personal qualities ?
While you might be able to learn new skills to pursue a career, it is far more difficult to change your personality. Think about what kind of person you are- and ask others to describe how they see you. Choosing a job that fits with your personality will make you happier in your career and far more likely to be an effective person.
Role of goals in life:-
- Setting goals helps trigger new behaviours, helps guide your focus and helps you sustain that momentum in life.
- Goals also help align your focus and promote a sense of self-mastery. In the end, you can’t manage what you don’t measure and you can’t improve upon something that you don’t properly manage.
- Goals help motivate us to develop strategies that will enable us to perform at the required goal level.
- Accomplishing the goal can either lead to satisfaction and further motivation or frustration and lower motivation if the goal is not accomplished.
- Goal setting can be a very powerful technique, under the right conditions according to the research
Five goal-setting principles that can help improve your chances of success:-
- Task complexity
Importance of dream:-
- The secret of living is giving, if you follow your dreams then you will have something worth sharing with others, hope, inspiration and a meaning to live, and that to me, is a great contribution.
- Chasing your dreams will develop your courage. Courage is your fuel to achieve amazing success in life, follow your dreams and exercise courage. In sure enough time you will be unstoppable.
- There is a reason why as kids we loved magic and dreams. Stop chasing your dreams and you will forget how it feels to live hopeful and young.
- Great dreamers grow to be independent, learning that they can make a difference all by themselves.
- Dreams can distract you from the negative events in life. You will weigh up what is more important, your dreams or the drama. Drama seems obsolete when you are passionate about following your dreams.
- It gives you something to share and inspire your kids with, you have led by example that anything is possible when you put your mind to it.
Importance of Believing :-
- Moving in the right direction
- Having focus and purpose in life
- Managing your time wisely
- Challenging yourself
- Listening to yourself before listening to others
Importance of achieving:-
- They make life worth living.
- You’ll meet other dream seekers.
- You can be an inspiration to others.
- It will make your parents proud.
- Feeling of happiness