The Story of Hygiene - Sapien Fable | Sapien Kid
What is Hygiene?
Hygiene is any practice followed by people to keep the body healthy, prevent spread of disease and surroundings clean.Why is hygiene needed?
Taking care of your nose!
- The basic and most important factor of cleanliness and hygiene is to reduce spread of germs, illness and infectious diseases.
- Clean and hygienic body and place helps to look and feel good which gives confidence and comfort.
- Taking care of your ears!
- Use earplugs or ear buds when you are around loud noises.
- Turn down the volume while listening to music and also
- while hosting any party make sure that the sound of the music will be low.
- Make sure to watch or listen to the TV or radio with the volume low.
- Keep your ears dry as excess moisture can allow bacteria to enter and attack the ear canal.
- Regular exercise like running, walking, or cycling can keep the blood pumping to all parts of the body including the ears ensuring their good health.
- Avoid loud noises. Avoid high volume levels.
Which food helps you to take care of your eyes?
- Use saline water for cleansing nasal passageways.
- Use nasal wash as it can help remove debris and mucus from the nose.
- Onions can be a good way to keep your nose decongested. Just peel and slice one onion and smell it.
- Take steam. Moisture and steam will help clear your nose.
- While sneezing, use your palms or cover your nose and mouth with a cloth.
- Honey with lukewarm water can help get rid of a runny nose.
- Drink plenty of water.
Benefits of maintaining hygiene:-
- Fatty fish
Personal hygiene helps you to stay clean, giving you a boost in confidence and positively impacting.
- Disease Prevention good hygiene lowers your risk for diseases and illnesses commonly spread through viruses and bacteria.
- Social and professional acceptance.
- Higher confidence and self esteem.
- Pain prevention
- Good personal hygiene involves keeping all parts of the external body clean and healthy.
- It is important for maintaining both physical and mental health.
- Free away from germs, disease and microorganism.
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading